This is an ergonomically designed vertical foregrip with an integrated green laser and tactical flashlight. This multi-functional unit is compact, easy to mount and beautifully designed with high performance that withstands the strongest recoil from your toughest rifle.
- Anti-Slip Ergonomic vertical foregrip
- 650 lumens Bright LED light
- Second LED navigation light(dim enough only the operator can see the path, hard for people 20 feet away to notice)
- Bright Green laser full adjustable for windage and elevation
- 4 mode selection that allows to use laser, light or both.
- Easy to use trigger switch
- Picatinny or Weaver Rail mount
- Robust 2 years warranty throught the manufacture Ade Advanced Optics or through us.
- Installation Platform: M1913 Picatinny rail(user need to obtain an rail section for keymod/mlok handguard, which cost under $10 in our store)
- Batteries: 3 x CR123A Lithium 3V
- Main Flashlight Brightness: 300 Lumens
- Battery Life for the Main light: 3 Hr Continuous Operation
- Navigation Light Brightness: 5-10 Lumen
- Battery Life for the Navigation Light: 60 Hr Continuous Operation
- Green Laser: 5mW
- Wave Length: 532nm
Pull the trigger switch on the foregrip to turn on the unit and turn the mode switch to select different modes. See images above for detail.
- 1. MOMENTARY ON GREEN LASER WITH TRIGGER SWITCH AT 8' O CLOCK
- 2. 650 LUMEN WHITE LIGHT WITH STROBE MODE AT 7' O CLOCK
- 3. DIM NAVIGATION LIGHT WITH MOMENTARY GREEN LASER WITH TRIGGER SWITCH AT 5'O CLOCK
- 4. 500 LUMEN WHITE LIGHT WITH MOMENTARY GREEN LASER WITH TRIGGER SWITCH AT 4'O CLOC
- 1 x Ade Advanced Optics Foregrip with integrationed green laser and light
- 3 x CR123A batteries
- 2x Allen wrench
- Instruction sheet