Ade Advanced Optics Pistol Mount Plate for Ruger SR9,SR9c,SR40,SR40c,SR45 Handgun to fit Vortex venom, burris fastfire, meopta, eotech mrds, docter, insight Red Dot Reflex Sight
- sr9 mount
- 3.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
- This Optics Mount Plate is designed to connect Optics Red Dot Reflex Sight to Ruger SR9, SR9c, SR40, SR40c, SR45 Pistol by Replacing the Rear Sight with this Optic Mounting Plate. Will NOT fit SR9e or SR22
- Designed for Ade RD3-006, RD3-009, rd3-012, RD3-013, RD3-015 and similar style mini Red dot sight such as Sightmark Mini Shot, JPoint, Shield Sight Reflex Mini Sight, Vortex Viper, Vortex Venom, and Burris FastFire.
- Attaches firmly to your firearm for sure performance in tactical situation
- Made using the aircraft aluminum with hard anodizing coat.
- Designed to fit following micro red dots
- 1. Ade Advanced Optics rd3-006, rd3-009, rd3-009, rd3-012, RD3-013, RD3-015
- 2. Sightmark mini shot reflex sight
- 3. Vortex Razor/Viper/Venom micro red dot
- 4. Burris Fastfire micro red dot
- 5. And similar Micro/Compact style mini Red dot sights such as JPoint, Shield Sight Reflex Mini Sight
- Made with aircraft aluminum.
- This is a mounting plate to attach red dot to pistol, it is not a gun part.
- Attaches firmly to your firearm for sure performance in tactical situations
- Replaces the Picatinny mount packaged with the Red dot sight
- Sightmark, Vortex and Burris are the trademark of their respective owner, this mounting plate is an accessory made by a third party manufacture for connecting red dots to pistol.
- Red dot sight and pistol gun are not included, this listing is for mounting plate only. Mounting screws are included.
Very!! lose fit of the sigh platform into the gun sight groove. I hope it holds up.
Make sure you definitely use the red locker on the set screws. 10 rounds the screws loosened up and it fell off so I loaded it with thread locker on the set screws re-mounted it and shot another 20 rounds in hasn't fallen off since