MADE IN USA! Tactical Palm Shelf Swell Mold Rear Sniper Pistol Grip with Standing Base ar15
- 8.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
Unlike other sellers are selling similar looking imported products, ours are proudly Made in USAwith country of origin marks on the actual parts. That is a big difference. Check our photo and others photo, others have no markings on the product, but a "made in china" sticker on the plastic bag when you receive. In order to compete with imported items, we are keeping our US MADE items the similar price as others imported price. Please support us!
- Large Contoured Bottom Swell Heelrest and Wide Upswept Thumb Rest Straighten and Extend the Wrist for a Relaxed Steadier Hold and More Reliable Accuracy.
- Tactical Sniper Shaped Area with Evenly Spaced Finger Grooves Match the Natural Shape of the Hand. Constructed of Durable Black Polymer with Impressed Checking Ensures Secure Non-Slip.
- Adjustable Palm Shelf for Repeatable Hand Placement and Better Trigger Control. Ambidextrous - Left & Right side are Textured for a Firm Hold. Designed for Increased Control and Accuracy This Textured Adjusts your Hand and Aligns your Finger for Better Control and Consistency.
- Beavertail, textured finger grooves, palm swell provide for a powerful hand filling grip
- Easy to Install by Replacing the Factory Original. No Gunsmithing Required !
Fits nicely, feels comfortable. Even came with a long allen wrench to install the screw. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I don't like the way the Shelf still moves on the base even after the screw is tight. However if I needed another one I would buy another one of these mainly because it's made in USA. Their shipping and communication is excellent!
Excellent! Fast shipping
Wonderful product at a wonderful price. Fits my hand perfectly and is very comfortable.
The handle is very good and comfortable, customer service gets a minus star.
Exceed my expectations. At this price, I will order more for my AR10's. Very affordable solution for a grip that usually costs 75 to 80.
Nice product. Comparable to the Ergo other than a different stippling pattern. The only issue I had was the screw to tighten the palm base. I could never get it tight enough to prevent movement of the base when the grip was placed on a hard surface and braced for shooting. When I did, it caused the end of the screw to stick out the right side of the grip a little. This was frustrating and not practical. To remedy this, I used a hollow piece of plastic piping to brace the inside of the grip to prevent having screw stick out on the right side of the grip when tightening it up. I just cut the piece and slid the screw through it. When you tightening the screw, the plastic pipe prevented the grip portion from squeezing too much and it allowed me to torque it down sufficiently enough to prevent the palm shelf from moving.
Once installed it gives your AR a really cool tactical sniper style. Super easy to install. Only issue I have with it is by the time you're done cranking the screw down on the side(the one that adjusts the shelf piece) ... The screw is poking out the other side, but if you tighten it down snug to flush, the shelf moves up and down. I ended up grinding some of the screw away to maintain tightness.
Fit my needs perfectly, well made and great price!!
I bought this one because it looks cool as hell. I put it on my 10.5 AR Pistol that shoots 5.56. Give me great grip the moldings for your fingers are very defined which makes fit like a glove. Highly recommend it and for the price you can’t beat it. Installation was very easy you have to kind of jimmy it at first make sure you do not have the spring in when your jimmying it.