- This Listing comes with the optic sight, a Picatinny Mounting Plate and a Pistol plate for S&W M&P Shield 380 EZ pistol by replacing factory rear sight. This pistol plate does NOT fit any other pistol models such as Shield 9 EZ and Shield EZ 30 Super Carry. ADE offers plates for several other models. Please search or contact us with any fitment question. Installing the aftermarket optic plate is not simply “plug and play”. We recommend having a qualified gunsmith to install.
The included pistol mount will fit:S&W M&P Shield 380 EZThis pistol mount does not fit:Smith & Wesson M&P C.O.R.E Series (Already optics ready)M&P Shield PistolSmith & Wesson M&P .22 CompactSmith & Wesson SW9VE, SW40VE, Sigma, SW9, SW40Smith & Wesson Shield PlusSmith & Wesson MP/MP2.0Any optics ready pistolS&W M&P Shield 9 EZShield EZ 30 Super Carry
- ADE RD3-028 Ares Pro is equipped with the Motion Activated System. While the Ares Pro is turned on, the red dot illumination goes to sleep after five minutes of inactivity, but when any motion or vibration is detected, it instantly switches on illumination at the previous brightness setting. Users also have the option to manually turn the red dot power off to disable the Motion Activated System. Side Battery Load System, no need to Remove the sight to change the Battery.
- ADE RD3-028 Ares Pro is designed with a removeable Weather Shield that protects the sight from moisture and provides a clearer sight picture during inclement weather. Once installed the weather shield will protect from rain or snow and will stay attached even when mounted on a handgun. Shockproof, Fogproof. 3.5MOA red dot. Fully windage and elevation adjustable and lockable; Unlimited Eye Relief. Multi Illumination Settings. Powered by a lithium CR2032
- The overall length is longer than traditional red dot, therefore it only fits on the optic plate that sits ABOVE the slide( typically the plates replacing the rear sight). It does not sit into pistol slide with a milled optic cut because those cuts are typically made for red dots with standard length. The dimension for Ares is 1.84" length x1.30" width x1.15" height
- Waterproof/Shock/Fog Resistant. Lenses are precision ground and polished to exacting geometries to virtually eliminate parallax and to provide a very clear, crisp sight picture.