Ade Advanced Optics RD3-012 Delta Red Dot Micro Mini Reflex Sight For Handgun - 6MOA
- 3.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
- Fits glock MOS System below1. G17 Gen4 MOS2. G19 Gen4 MOS3. G34 Gen4 MOS4. G40 Gen4 MOS5. G41 Gen4 MOS6. G35 Gen4 MOS7. G34 Gen5 MOS8. G17 Gen5 MOS FS9. G19 G34 Gen5 MOS SF10. G34 GEN5 MOS SF
Glock is Constantly introducing add the MOS cut to your popular models, this list might be outdated. As long as there is a cut for red dot, it will fits.
The red dot is compatible with Ade handgun mounts for Glock Beretta HK UPS SW MP SIG P226 Springfield Ruger LC9 LC9s LC380 SR9 SR22 SR40 SR45
- The 2019 Delta Red dot sight-6 MOA promotes rapid target acquisition while providing a precise point of aim; getting shots down range and on target fast. The aluminum housing ensures this unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it.
- Top load system, no need to remove the sight to change the battery.
- Can also be used with a long range rifle scope for that perfect backup system. The lowest setting is invisible by human eye that is for using with a night vision.
- The red dot is compatible with Ade handgun mounts for Glock Barreta HK UPS SW MP SIG P226 Springfield Ruger LC9 LC9s LC380 SR9 SR22 SR40 SR45
- Red dot has multi brightness level with one adjustment button. Every time you turn on the dot it stays the same brightness level last time it was turned off
- 1.75" length x1.25" width x1.15" height. Shockproof, Fogproof and waterproof for 30 minutes under 4ft water.
- 6 MOA dot. Come with Protected Cover, Adjustment wrench, Adjustment dailing plate, User Manual and Picatinny mounting plate. Additional mounting plates for hunguns sells separately.
ADE RD3-006, RD3-009,RD3-012,RD3-013 do NOT fit Springfield HELLCAT OSP, because springfield Hellcat OSP red dot footprint is based on Shield RMS.
ADE sights has the footprint of Doctor/Vortex Venom type footprint. ADE RD3-006, RD3-009, RD3-012 and RD3-013 fit directly to "Optics Ready" pistols such as Glock MOS, Springfield OSP(non-hellcat), Canik TP9 SFX(non elite sc), Walter PPQ Q5 Match, FNX 45 Tactical, IWI Masada handguns that come with mounting plates that marked for DOCTOR/VORTEX VENOM type red dot. All mentioned above pistols must to be OPTICS READY model that comes with MOUNTING PLATE marked for DOCTOR/VORTEX. If not, user has to purchase after market mounting plate(not included with this red dot sight purchase) to replace the rear sight.
When you first receive the red dot. It has a picatinny mounting plate pre-assembled. Please use allen wrench provided to take out the 2 hex screws on the top behind the glass frame. It will disconnect the red dot from the picatinny mounting plate. You will then be able to attach the red dot to a variety of handgun mounting plates that are sold separately. There are many popular handguns on the market, due to the size difference of the handguns, each mounting plate is slightly different in dimensions. There are also many manufacturers making a variety of handgun plates that replace the rear sight, including ADE, Lakeline LLC, EGW, and Outerimpact. The screw comes with our red dot come with a pair of M3x6mm screws to connect to the pre-assembled picatinny mounting base. Some mounting plates made by other companies for specific handgun might need a longer screw such as M3x8mm or shorter screw such as M3x4mm depends on the thickness of the mounting plate/adapter. If you can’t get the screw to work properly, we recommend going to a local hardware store such as ACE Hardware to get the right size.
- Ade Advanced Optics first made its appearance in the firearms accessory industry by doing private label production for several Major manufacturers and retailers. During this period, Ade Advanced Optics began receiving requests from numerous customers for access to the affordable, high quality products that Ade Advanced Optics was capable of producing. By soliciting feedback from both clients and end users, Ade Advanced Optics was able to overcome the challenges a new company often faces when entering a global market and industry, especially one as competitive as the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry.
I was a little worried about the product because of the so affordable price however it turn out to be the one of the best optics that I own. I have many different optics and this is one of the best one. I put about 800 rounds and i have no issue
Easy to zero-in and it is staying locked in. Great piece at a great price.
I was using it today & the cap that screws the battery into place came off while I was shooting. Not at all happy with that but the optic did work as expected