Ade Advanced Optics Optics Delrin Shims 1.0 Degree for Trijicon RMR/SRO, Holosun 407C/507C/508T/ADE RD3-019 STINGRAY/SWAMPFOX Liberty/Justice/Kingslayer Red dot Sight
- 0.10 Ounces
- Free Shipping
Frequently bought together:
- Optic Shim is made to fit between the red dot and the mounting plate.
- Fits: Trijicon RMR. Trijicon trademark mentioned belong to their respective owner, this optic shim is made by ADE as a mounting accessory for the mentioned optics
- Also Fits: Ade Advanced Optics RD3-011, RD3-019 STINGRAY, Trijicon RMR/SRO, Holosun 407C/507C/508T/SWAMPFOX Liberty/Justice/Kingslayer
- Scope base shims Tolerance +/-.005 Taper 1.0 degree
- Depending on the handgun, some handguns need THIS 1degree shim to give extra range of elevation across a wide range of firearms (such as the 1911). Should you feel any resistance from the mechanism whilst zeroing the elevation please fit the shim between the sight and the mount with the thickest part at the rear.
- What it does? While zeroing the red dot sight, some users turned the elevation screw all the way to the end that can no longer turn(screw maxed-out), the location of the illuminated dot is still TOO HIGH, user is UNABLE to adjust the dot LOW enough to zero. Instead of returning the "defective" red dot, this shim will rise the optic to help user to move the illuminated dot higher to the location to zero. Scope base shims Tolerance +/-.005 Taper 1.0 degree.