FDE/TAN Body Color - Ade Advanced Optics 2022 Edition RD3-006B1-S Green Dot Micro Mini Reflex Sight
- 6.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
Frequently bought together:
- This FDE/TAN body color Green Dot is one of ADE's newest product in 2022. ADE is now offering FDE body color optics for several of ADE’s popular red dot models. The FDE standards for Flat Dark Earth, it is a Tan-ish color. This ADE’s FDE color will not 100% match every FDE color handgun on the market because every handgun company made their FDE color proprietary, however, it will look great even the color might be slightly darker or lighter.
- This ADE RD3-006B GREEN dot comes with a picatinny mounting base. It is also compatible with varies handgun mounting plates(SOLD SEPARATELY) that replace rear sight dovetail. It is also compatible to Optics Ready pistols such as Glock MOS, Springfield OSP, Taurus TORO using Pistol manufacturer provided optic mounting plate(SOLD SEPARATELY).
- 4 MOA. Fully windage and elevation adjustable and lockable; Unlimited Eye Relief. Multi Illumination Settings. Powered by a lithium CR2032 battery(Included)
- Lenses are precision ground and polished to exacting geometries to virtually eliminate parallax and to provide a very clear, crisp sight picture.
- It is fits directly to "Optics Ready" pistols that does not need to remove rear sight such as Glock MOS, Springfield OSP. It also fits Canik using Canik provided #1 mount, however the front switch of the sight needs to trim down 2mm.
- ADE RD3-006,RD3-009,RD3-012,RD3-013,RD3-015 are designed to fit the slide/footprint of plate made for Venom, Fastfire,Meopta,Docter,Insight,.Any Plate made for those brands also fits this sight.RD3-018 only Fits RMS/RMSC footprint. RD3-019,RD3-020,RD3-023 fits RMR footprint
- Comes with CR2032battery, protective cover, M3x6mm screws for connecting to the provided picatinny plate, picatinny plate, lens cloth, wheel dial reference tool, allen wrench, screw driver, anti-flickering robber shim.
- While it is possible to install the optic to handgun without the use of a Gunsmith, we recommend hiring a professional gunsmith. Please note. Unprofessional installation such as improper torque will result in screw loose, not holding zero, damage to the firearm/optic and personal injury.